Agency Scams and Russian Bride Scammers Must be Stopped
Lear how to avoid being Scammed and Successfully Find a Bride
Agency scams and Russian bride scammers are not tolerated by our honest marriage agencies owners. Our international dating website and matchmaker services works with a reliable matchmaker network that prevents Russian dating scammers and Ukrainian scammers to use our services to perform their Russian dating scams.
Dating scammers are not likely to go through the process of validating their identity with passport and being interviewed. These online dating scammers will usually choose to register with dishonest marriage agencies or free dating websites where they do not need to see anyone in person.
Online Scams Artists Have no Feelings; They Only Want Money
Whether They Are Russian Scammers or Any Dating Scammers
Our Agencies detect them and add them on their Scammer List
Online scam dating artist can be anyone; it can be Russian scammer or it can be any scammers from any country, any age, sex or race. However, they have two things in common: they have no feelings and they want money from their victims. Our marriage agencies staff detect them and add them on their scammer list. Finding a reliable international matchmaking website and dating services is a crucial step towards finding a Russian bride. Here are a few basic criteria to look for in your selection:
- Can you indicate who the owners are? If not, why are they not providing this information for public?
- Do you know where the head office is located? If not, why would the owners hide this information?
- Do the owners show a telephone number where you can reach them?
- If so, give them a call and ask some questions. Analyze their answers and evaluate if they can help you to find a life partner in Russia.
If the answers are positive; chances are that they are operating an honest and reliable dating website and matchmaking service. You should then be in a good position to find your future Russian wife.
Hot Scam Girls May be Planning a Marriage Scam
How to Recognize These Russian Women Scams?
Hot scam girls know how to play their cards. This type of Russian women scams uses the physical attractiveness feature. These online dating scammers may play the game until a marriage occurs and will then suddenly fall out of love. This type of Russian Bride scams usually targets men with good income and who is looking for sexy and hot women. Whether the scammer is planning to marry her victim or not, one thing is for sure: she is after his money.
Unfortunately and despite all the good advice that we and other honest dating websites provide against Ukraine scam brides and Russian girls scams, too many men are still being scammed. Added to a loss of money and precious time, feelings are deeply hurt and the disappointment that follows will often lead to a state of general mistrust towards the whole concept of finding a bride in Russia, Ukraine or Belarus.
We do not wish this to happen to you and be assured that we take all measures to indicate and prevent those scam artists from being on our dating website. Our database is not the largest but it is certainly among the best ones. We prefer quality over quantity. We believe that the best publicity any company can get is word to mouth and this is how many of our clients find us.
Definition of a scammer: Someone who abuses the trust of another person, plays a game or uses any other fraudulent scheme to make a quick profit.
There are different types or scam Ukraine girls, Russian women scams and dating scammers:
- It can be anyone pretending to be a beautiful Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus woman looking for a husband. These online dating scammers will usually sign-up on “free dating websites” where there is less or no control on whoever creates their profile. Registering on these websites does not require a personal meeting and makes it easier for these Russian bride scams to remain hidden. These scam artists will generally manage to get some money from their victims before the first meeting.
- Some scammers will even hire beautiful and sexy girls who will engage in video chat, thus creating a feeling of trust to their victim. Either way, these online scammers will often rip off their victims by getting money to get a visa or airplane tickets to go visit them; which may never happen.
- Another common reasons for asking money can be the need to provide health care to a sick mother or child or the need to take language lessons etc.
- Another type of scam Ukrainian girls or Russian women scams consists of websites who hire young, sexy and nice looking women who sit behind a video-camera and chat with a man who is willing to pay for it. These beautiful ladies will dress in a very sexy way and pretend to be very interested in a relationship with you. Of course, they are simply doing this for money.
- The toughest type of brides and agencies scam to detect is when the marriage agency scams and Russian brides scams team up. What will happen then: the scam agency owner find women who wants to put their profiles on their website and will encourage men in corresponding with them. The money from the letters will be split among parties.
Again, the best way to protect yourself from being a victim of a scam girls, Russian scammers or marriage scams is to work with an honest and reliable international dating website and matchmaking service.
Asking a Russian Woman to Become Your Wife Is a Big Decision
Thousands of Men from All over the World do that Each Year
These 10 Guidelines Should Prevent any Man from Being Scammed
- NEVER GIVE MONEY TO A RUSSIAN, UKRAINIAN OR BELARUS WOMAN UNLESS YOU HAVE MET HER IN PERSON FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND YOU STRONGLY TRUST HER.
- Take the time to choose an honest and reliable dating website and matchmaking agency to work with. This will give you a good foundation to achieve your goal.
- Russian women are not beggars. They are proud and have learnt to live without the excess. An honest Russian woman would never ask you for money. If a Russian lady asks you for money, please report her.
- If a Russian woman tells you that she is in love with you after a few letters, it is a really bad sign. You should simply put an end to this correspondence and report her.
- Make use of every letter to deepen your relationship. This is not a chat site. Describe yourself more in details with each letter and ask for the same in return. If the lady evades answering your questions, it is a bad sign and you should drop her.
- Once you share a good relationship on paper, use our telephone and video services. Set up a telephone call or a Skype video-conversation with her. Our agent will assist with the services of an interpreter if translation is required.
- If a Russian woman proposes you to vacation to some “neutral ground” such as Turkey, Egypt or the Dominican Republic before you have met, it is a bad sign. You should simply put an end to this relationship and report her
- Traditionally, Russian women seek men who are older for maturity and stability. However, please do not overdo it. An age gap of up to 15 years is common but greater than that could lead to problems. Of course, there can be exceptions; simply use your good judgment.
- Google her. Type in her full name while trying her first name in different ways like Natalia, Nataliya, Natalya. If you find her on a scam site, please report her
- AGAIN: NEVER GIVE MONEY TO A RUSSIAN WOMAN UNLESS YOU HAVE MET IN PERSON FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND YOU STRONGLY TRUST HER.
Following the 10 basic guidelines should prevent any intelligent man from being the victim of a Russian dating scammer or online marriage scam. Each year, thousands of men from all parts of the world ask a Russian lady to become their wife. They did not let the online dating scammers prevent them from pursuing their dream of finding a beautiful Russian wife.
Do not Let a Dating Scam or Online Scammer get in your Way
Use our Reliable Dating Website and Matchmaking Service
Russian brides scam, Ukrainian scam and agencies scam are detected by our experienced marriage agencies owners. Our reliable matchmaker services and matchmaking network prevents online Russian dating scammers and Ukraine scammers from using our services to perform their dating scam.
Dating scammers will generally choose to register on free dating websites or with a dishonest marriage agency. Our partner marriage agencies owners and staff meet every woman and validate her identity with passport. They interview her to evaluate that she is really looking for a man to share her life with. We can guarantee that each Russian, Ukrainian and Belarus woman on our matchmaking website is real and seeking a husband outside Russia. Do not let Russian dating scammers and Ukrainian scammers prevent you from finding a Russian bride. Follow the basic rules, say no to the scammers and make a wonderful Russian woman your future wife.
All our best wishes,
Alain and Yuliya